Cotton Linen sarees are a popular choice among Indian women due to their breathability and durability. Made from the flax plant, Cotton Linen Saree is a natural fabric that is gentle on the skin and keeps the body cool during hot weather. Its unique texture and natural wrinkles give linen sarees a rustic, earthy charm that is both elegant and understated.
And here we present you this Beautiful original product,Cotton Linen Sarees with multicolor threadwork embroidery all over the saree and woven border and woven Pallu is a great choice for festive and traditional wear. This saree is paired with a with brocade zari woven blouse.
- FABRIC: Cotton Linen Fabric.
- DESIGN: Aaritra Fashion Cotton Linen Sarees with multicolor threadwork embroidery all over the saree and woven border and woven Pallu for Party, Regular and Festive season.
- BLOUSE: Brocade Silk Blouse
- BLOUSE TYPE: Zari woven Silk Unstitched blouse
- SIZE: Saree- 5.5 Mtr, Blouse – 1 Mtr
- QUALITY: Premium Quality Superb Saree with Unstitched Blouse.
- WASH: General instruction
- It is advised to do a dry clean of the Saree for the first time. Then can be washed according to instructions.
- Dry Clean is the best method, if not then Hand wash.
- If washed at home Wash with cold water and shampoo.
- Dry the saree under the shadow, with no direct contact with sunlight.
- Do not iron directly on block prints, embroidery, zari, etc.
- NOTE: Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings